How do I change a unit name via MLS?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
colbyj-p40

How do I change a unit name via MLS?

Post by colbyj-p40 »

Hello,
My Stake President asked me to get the paperwork together to be able to change the name of one of our units. I looked around MLS and did not find the appropriate form. Where might I find what is necessary?
Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

colbyj wrote:My Stake President asked me to get the paperwork together to be able to change the name of one of our units.
The form is not available in MLS.

After reading page 170 of the Church Handbook of Instructions (right column, about half way down), if the stake president still feels he would like to recommend changing the name of one of your units, he should request a Stake and District Organization Application form from the Boundary and Leadership Change Committee. He may call the 800 number and extension 23500 to do so.

His area seventy might also have some suggestions for him on this subject.
colbyj-p40

Post by colbyj-p40 »

thank you very much
colbyj-p40

Post by colbyj-p40 »

I have the "Ward and Branch Organization Application" form in hard-copy right now. Is there anyway to get an electronic copy of this form so I can avoid using my chicken scratch hand-writing on the form?
thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

colbyj wrote:I have the "Ward and Branch Organization Application" form in hard-copy right now. Is there anyway to get an electronic copy of this form so I can avoid using my chicken scratch hand-writing on the form?
thanks
Several months ago, I spoke with a stake president who had discussed an application with CHQ that needed to be changed. The person sent him an electronic copy of the form to his official stake e-mail account address.

Therefore, I would surmise that there is an electronic form, and that the stake president would probably have to ask that it be sent.
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

I have the one that can be done on the computer, but it can't be saved. I'm wondering if it is appropriate to upload it on this thread. I have had to do fill them out for a few proposed changes.

If so, let me know and I will get it up there later this week..

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”