Donation Envelopes

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
palfreyman-p40

Donation Envelopes

Post by palfreyman-p40 »

How and where do I order donation envelopes? I can only find the slips on ldscatalog.com and not the envelopes.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

palfreyman wrote:How and where do I order donation envelopes? I can only find the slips on ldscatalog.com and not the envelopes.
You can't make stationary orders online. You can download an order form here and either mail or fax it to the distribution center. I think you have to be logged in using your unit account to follow this link.

Alternatively you can call the distribution center and order over the phone. You'll need your unit number and your bishop's name and address to make the order.

I usually call. Normally It only takes a minute or two.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

palfreyman wrote:How and where do I order donation envelopes? I can only find the slips on ldscatalog.com and not the envelopes.
In addition to the online options eblood66 mentioned, there should be a stationery order form at the bottom of each box containing your previous orders. So you can look at the bottom of your box of letterhead, or business envelopes, or donation envelopes. That's another option.

Return to “General Discussions”