Printing quarterly report

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
dalewebb

Post by dalewebb »

Sunday, I tried to print the quarterly report so I could fill it in as I accumulated the data from the various quorums/axiliaries. It wouldn't print. It just sat there and didn't bring up the printer dialog. I finally used the "Print a blank quarterly report" option. Anybody else have this problem or is it related to my particular screwed up system?
DW
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dalewebb wrote:Sunday, I tried to print the quarterly report so I could fill it in as I accumulated the data from the various quorums/axiliaries. It wouldn't print. It just sat there and didn't bring up the printer dialog. I finally used the "Print a blank quarterly report" option. Anybody else have this problem or is it related to my particular screwed up system?
DW
Are you at MLS 3.1.4? If not, upgrade. If so, perhaps the bug was not quite fixed. Sigh.
dalewebb

Post by dalewebb »

I don't know what version I have. Doesn't Salt Lake "push" all the new updates to the unit computers?
DW
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dalewebb wrote:I don't know what version I have. Doesn't Salt Lake "push" all the new updates to the unit computers?
I imagine you're not at your ward's computer right now, but when you are, it's easy to tell what version you have -- it is in the application's title bar at all times, and for extra details, you can go to Help > About.

Church headquarters does push new updates to unit computers, but there are limitations. For example, updates are not generally pushed in the middle of the day on Sundays (to make sure the regular MLS transmissions have sufficient priority). So it's possible for some wards to be a version or two behind, depending on the timing of their MLS transmissions.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”