LUWS Administrator

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
lajackson
Community Moderators

LUWS Administrator

Post by lajackson »

I was asked to authorize a ward admin for their LUWS. He was not on the list of registered users.

I asked him to set up his LDS Account credentials. He has e-mailed me to tell me he did this. He still does not show up in LUWS as a registered user.

What am I (or is he) missing?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Has he logged into LUWS? It may not be enough to create an LDS Account. I think he needs to go in and set up a profile in LUWS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Is he a member of the stake or is he an out-of-unit member? If from outside, you need to set him up as a non-resident member first.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RussellHltn wrote:Has he logged into LUWS? It may not be enough to create an LDS Account. I think he needs to go in and set up a profile in LUWS.
That was it. He showed up after he logged in to LUWS the first time. Getting the LDS Account was not enough.
crislapi wrote:Is he a member of the stake or is he an out-of-unit member? If from outside, you need to set him up as a non-resident member first.
He is a full-blooded member of the ward he now administers.

Thanks for the help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:That was it. He showed up after he logged in to LUWS the first time. Getting the LDS Account was not enough.
Good guess on my part. Thanks for the feedback. Now we know.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”