password troubles

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
petersboro-p40

password troubles

Post by petersboro-p40 »

I need to use Soloot and Remote for business. The usernames and passwords for both are either expired or incorrect. What is the easiest way to reset usernames and passwords for both? When I dig up the paper work for Remote for business it tells me to contact my service representative. How can I find out who that would be? I am hoping I can reset both online because I am in Japan and it's hard to call by phone.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

petersboro wrote:I need to use Soloot and Remote for business. The usernames and passwords for both are either expired or incorrect. What is the easiest way to reset usernames and passwords for both? When I dig up the paper work for Remote for business it tells me to contact my service representative. How can I find out who that would be? I am hoping I can reset both online because I am in Japan and it's hard to call by phone.

Did you post this to the right forum? I don't see what these technologies have to do with LDS technologies.
petersboro-p40

Post by petersboro-p40 »

We use the apllications Soloot and Remote For Business to transmit tithing donations to the bank with a check scanner.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think you need to contact your area office or whoever handles local unit support for your area. Most of the users in this forum are in the U.S. and have no clue how that works as we don't use that software.

I'm not trying to chase you away, it's just I don't think you're likely to get help on that issue here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

petersboro wrote:We use the apllications Soloot and Remote For Business to transmit tithing donations to the bank with a check scanner.
Russell is right. Clerks in the US do not use that software.

But, it sounds as if you are scanning checks and transmitting them to the bank that way. My daughter deposits all of the checks she receives electronically that same way. She never has to leave the house to make a deposit (except for cash or currency). She does it right there in her living room on her scanner, using software from the bank website.

Return to “Clerk Computers”