LUWS Having Problems

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

LUWS Having Problems

Post by zaneclark »

In trying to update iStake, I recieved the following message: "LDS.org may be experiencing extreme performance difficulties with Stake ad Ward web-sites. Please try again later."
I tried to open my ward site and it only partially opens.. So does anyone know anything about this?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

zaneclark wrote:In trying to update iStake, I recieved the following message: "LDS.org may be experiencing extreme performance difficulties with Stake ad Ward web-sites. Please try again later."
I tried to open my ward site and it only partially opens.. So does anyone know anything about this?
I'm not having any problem here. The logon for the LUWS is functioning normally as is the site.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Techgy wrote:I'm not having any problem here. The logon for the LUWS is functioning normally as is the site.
I just tried the iStake update again and this time received this message: "WHOOPS! The service is down. Try again later."

However I am able to access the web site now.....
skiptaylor

Post by skiptaylor »

All it does when I try is sit at the login screen doing nothing. Must be work going on with it.
Skip Taylor :eek:
Lancaster CA.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

avskip wrote:All it does when I try is sit at the login screen doing nothing. Must be work going on with it.

LUWS works for me.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

boomerbubba wrote:LUWS works for me.

Everything is working for me this morning.... LUWS and updating iStake..... Either the bug fixed itself or someone helped it....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:I just tried the iStake update again and this time received this message: "WHOOPS! The service is down. Try again later."

However I am able to access the web site now.....
According to this thread, there's also 3rd-party servers involved for iWard and iStake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pete_arnett-p40

Post by pete_arnett-p40 »

Had the same issues with iStake yesterday

It is working today
:cool: Your Fellow Servant,
Porter (Pete) Lee Arnett Jr.
USA
skiptaylor

Post by skiptaylor »

LUWS works fine for me today. Must have been either maintenance or server load last night.
Skip Taylor :eek:
Lancaster CA.
RossEvans

Post by RossEvans »

avskip wrote:LUWS works fine for me today. Must have been either maintenance or server load last night.

I never had a problem during the time LUWS was supposedly down. Were you trying to log in from your usual browser, Internet provider, etc.?

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”