Home Teaching Report Entry from Home

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
BruceHampson

Home Teaching Report Entry from Home

Post by BruceHampson »

Is there a way for a secretary to enter Home or Visiting Teaching information from home. I understand that there may be a chance for malware to infect the ward computer but it is difficult to get time to enter information when it is needed and the computer is available. Filling in a form at home and downloading it to the ward computer would make for faster and better results. The information could be scanned for problems then downloaded into the ward computer and updated for reports.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Not currently. There are projects in the works, but it's not even in beta yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jgottfredson

Post by jgottfredson »

This would be a fantastic idea. I have had many people ask me if this was possible.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Ernestshakleton wrote:This would be a fantastic idea. I have had many people ask me if this was possible.
This is an ongoing project. You can find information about the Home Teaching / Visiting Teaching Applicationat the Wiki and track its progress there.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”