2010 Youth DVD and Sheet Music

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
pwilson

2010 Youth DVD and Sheet Music

Post by pwilson »

Does anyone know when the 2010 A Brand New Year: 2010 Youth Celebration DVD will be sent out? I believe it was supposed to have gone out in November, but we have not yet received it in our unit. Has anyone else received theirs? I'm also looking to get a copy of the sheet music for the 2010 Theme Song “Be Strong” for an event we have planned in early January 2010.

Thanks for any updates or info!

lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

pwilson wrote:Does anyone know when the 2010 A Brand New Year: 2010 Youth Celebration DVD will be sent out? . . . I'm also looking to get a copy of the sheet music for the 2010 Theme Song “Be Strong” for an event we have planned in early January 2010.
The sheet music and an MP3 recording will be available online. They are not there yet ("coming soon"), but they will probably appear online before you are able to get the DVD, so you might want to keep checking there.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pwilson wrote:Does anyone know when the 2010 A Brand New Year: 2010 Youth Celebration DVD will be sent out? I believe it was supposed to have gone out in November, but we have not yet received it in our unit. Has anyone else received theirs? I'm also looking to get a copy of the sheet music for the 2010 Theme Song “Be Strong” for an event we have planned in early January 2010.
Our stake received the DVD a couple of days ago.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lajackson wrote:The sheet music and an MP3 recording will be available online. They are not there yet ("coming soon"), but they will probably appear online before you are able to get the DVD, so you might want to keep checking there.
On the How Do I Prepare for the DVD Now? page, it says:
All of the material (including video, songs, sheet music, and helps for commitments) will be available for download on the internet on or around December 31, 2009.
So that might give you a little better feel for what "soon" means in this context. But our stake already has the DVD, so it appears the order of delivery is the opposite of what you suggested.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pwilson wrote:Does anyone know when the 2010 A Brand New Year: 2010 Youth Celebration DVD will be sent out? I believe it was supposed to have gone out in November, but we have not yet received it in our unit. Has anyone else received theirs? I'm also looking to get a copy of the sheet music for the 2010 Theme Song “Be Strong” for an event we have planned in early January 2010.
Hopefully all stakes have received their DVDs by now.

The sheet music and MP3 for the 2010 Theme Song "Be Strong" are now available on the Brand New Year Support Materials page (along with posters and other items).
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Our unit has not received the auto-ship, but we were able to order some through the Distribution Center. (Our Stake Presidency Changed in November and we assumed it got missed). The new website was originally schedule to go live 12/15 - then the message got updated to 12/20 (21 maybe), now it reads 12/28 - so I'm not sure. but if you are looking for the DVD you could order it from distribution.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

Alan_Brown wrote:Hopefully all stakes have received their DVDs by now.

The sheet music and MP3 for the 2010 Theme Song "Be Strong" are now available on the Brand New Year Support Materials page (along with posters and other items).
We havent received anything yet so one can only hope they will make the whole DVD available to download before January as I am starting to get nervous.
Gazman-p40

Post by Gazman-p40 »

All stakes, wards and branches in the United Kingdom were sent their copies between 7-9 December from the UK Distribution Center.

Return to “General Discussions”