LDS Tech Insights into working at the Church

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
dlongmore

LDS Tech Insights into working at the Church

Post by dlongmore »

I have found this websight very helpful in learning about the Churchs organizational structure as it relates to technology. In the past I have considered employment with the Church but always wondered in what capacity. This website has been helpful in that has allowed me to see some of the organizational structure. I hope I get an opportunity to speak with someone there about my interests.
LakeyTW

Opportunity

Post by LakeyTW »

dlongmore wrote:I have found this websight very helpful in learning about the Churchs organizational structure as it relates to technology. In the past I have considered employment with the Church but always wondered in what capacity. This website has been helpful in that has allowed me to see some of the organizational structure. I hope I get an opportunity to speak with someone there about my interests.
There are plenty of great opportunities out there right now! If you are even considering whether you would be interested in working for the Church, please apply.

http://www.lds.org/emp/emp2.html

Tom

Return to “General Discussions”