Old Quarterly Report

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mklobaas

Old Quarterly Report

Post by mklobaas »

Brethren,

Is it possible to access a stake level MLS generated quarterly report for previous quarters? If so, how is that done?

Thank you,

Michael Klobas
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mklobas wrote:Is it possible to access a stake level MLS generated quarterly report for previous quarters?
When you go to the quarterly report screen, there is a drop down box at the top right that defaults to the current quarter. Select the quarter you desire to review.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Yes, as lajackson explained. You have the option to view that last 4 years' quarterly reports.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

crislapi wrote:You have the option to view that last 4 years' quarterly reports.

We get five years. I do not know how far back we will be able to go. I wonder if it has something to do with how long we have been using MLS which, in our case (you guessed it), is just over five years.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

I guess I should have counted better! I couldn't remember exactly, so took a guess that it was the same as the retention policy. We probably have 5 years as well since we've been using MLS as long as it's been available ;)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

crislapi wrote:We probably have 5 years as well since we've been using MLS as long as it's been available ;)
I suspect that at some point it may cap out, although this may be something they have not yet thought about, since MLS is still so (relatively) new.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”