"Indent Feature" not working?

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
Michael_Newman

"Indent Feature" not working?

Post by Michael_Newman »

It appears the Indent feature in the Message Box is not working.

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4092

Go to the above topic and through the Edit or Quote you can see where I used the Indent feature near the end of the message.

I also went to Advance Search and typed the keyword "indent" in the box, and came up with several pages of other posts who also have the indent code authored, but are not working.

If you know the cause, then okay. If you do not know the cause, I am available to inquire of the VBulletin Priority Support site to ask (or you may also).

Again, on the Message Box toolbar the feature looks like this: Image

Thanks,

Michael
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Michael Newman wrote:It appears the Indent feature in the Message Box is not working.

http://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4092

Go to the above topic and through the Edit or Quote you can see where I used the Indent feature near the end of the message.

If you know the cause, then okay. If you do not know the cause, I am available to inquire of the VBulletin Priority Support site to ask (or you may also).
I don't know the exact cause, but I know it's a problem with the LDSTech style (both compressed and not)--the problem does not occur with the default style. Style issues are something that only a couple of people can deal with (Tom Welch is the only one I know of for sure) -- moderators and community administrators cannot.
Michael_Newman

Post by Michael_Newman »

Alan_Brown wrote:I don't know the exact cause, but I know it's a problem with the LDSTech style (both compressed and not)--the problem does not occur with the default style. Style issues are something that only a couple of people can deal with (Tom Welch is the only one I know of for sure) -- moderators and community administrators cannot.
I work with VBulletin Styles. The error issue only requires a small modification.

How do I contact Tom Welch? Or, what is his assigned User Name on the forums?

Michael
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Michael Newman wrote:I work with VBulletin Styles. The error issue only requires a small modification.

How do I contact Tom Welch? Or, what is his assigned User Name on the forums?

Michael
He is tomw.

Return to “Help with this forum”