Deposit Slips

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
thesmith7-p40

Deposit Slips

Post by thesmith7-p40 »

What is the procedure for ordering deposit slips?

I called a number at CHQ a few months ago and left a message stating our unit needed more deposit slips and have still not received any. The number I called was strictly voice mail only no person that stated to leave your info. Is there another number to get a live person? or can I send a message through MLS and take care of it that way?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

thesmith7 wrote:I called a number at CHQ a few months ago and left a message stating our unit needed more deposit slips and have still not received any. The number I called was strictly voice mail only no person that stated to leave your info. Is there another number to get a live person? or can I send a message through MLS and take care of it that way?
I don't know what number you called, but the normal Clerk Support number is the number you should call. If you call during their published hours, you'll get to a live person.

Sending an MLS Message will work just fine, too.
thesmith7-p40

Post by thesmith7-p40 »

Thanks Alan,
the number I originally called said it was for Deposit bags and slips. Can't remember exactly where I got the number from. I will call the main clerk number.
nutterb

Post by nutterb »

I seem to recall getting deposit slips simply by mailing in an order form that was attached to the book of deposit slips. The address to which is was supposed to be sent was printed right on it.

I ordered deposit bags off of ldscatalog.com by logging in as a unit, clicking the "Units" tab, and looking under "Finance and Records."

Return to “Local Unit Finance”