track LUWS usage?

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
kisaac
Community Moderators

track LUWS usage?

Post by kisaac »

Is there a way to track how many of my ward members are accessing our LUWS? (a HIT counter, so to speak.) Which pages are accessed the most. Or, even more specifically, which users accounts are active, and which are not? How can we guage our effectiveness in increasing use?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

kisaac wrote:Is there a way to track how many of my ward members are accessing our LUWS? (a HIT counter, so to speak.) Which pages are accessed the most. Or, even more specifically, which users accounts are active, and which are not? How can we guage our effectiveness in increasing use?
Check the list of registered users, and if they still have their user name showing, they haven't logged into the web site for several weeks. (Maybe someone else can give the date when this happened.)
I know this isn't an exact count, but it is an indicator of at least some recent usage.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

zaneclark wrote:Check the list of registered users, and if they still have their user name showing, they haven't logged into the web site for several weeks. (Maybe someone else can give the date when this happened.)
I know this isn't an exact count, but it is an indicator of at least some recent usage.
This will only work until they login and are forced to convert their account to the LDS Account. Once they make the change, there's no way of telling when they've last logged in. Page counts cannot be done either. Aside from taking a poll through the ward, there's no real effective method of determining the activity level of the site.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”