For new clerks (or old): generic unit financial form

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
seth.wagenman

For new clerks (or old): generic unit financial form

Post by seth.wagenman »

I have created a version of the finance form referred to in the online clerks' financial training. I offer it up to anyone who is a new clerk and may not want to have to reinvent the wheel.

There are no specific budget categories, which may be good because those can change. The only difference from the example form shown in the official training is that I request people attach "corroborating records" to the reverse, instead of simply "attaching receipts", because sometimes people lose their receipts.

I welcome any suggestions for improvement that anyone may have.
Attachments
Generic_Financial_Authorization_Form_No_Budget_Categories.xls
(19 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

brethvoice wrote:I have created a version of the finance form referred to in the online clerks' financial training. I offer it up to anyone who is a new clerk and may not want to have to reinvent the wheel.
Thanks for sharing this. There are several other examples in the wiki article Expenses:Forms.
seth.wagenman

Post by seth.wagenman »

I went to the wiki page and there added a fillable .pdf file that is generic and able to be used by anyone with free Adobe Reader software instead of Microsoft Office. It is generic and able to be used at any level: ward, branch, stake, district, mission, etc.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”