unknown father issue

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Cybird-p40

unknown father issue

Post by Cybird-p40 »

We recently ran a validation report and we have three children who are adopted by a single Mom. The children are from Haiti and they do not know who the father is. THe validation report is flagging this as a warning. Is there a way to get this removed because it will never change or do we just click ignore each time?:confused:
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Cybird wrote:We recently ran a validation report and we have three children who are adopted by a single Mom. The children are from Haiti and they do not know who the father is. THe validation report is flagging this as a warning. Is there a way to get this removed because it will never change or do we just click ignore each time?:confused:
I thought clicking "Ignore" was a more permanent thing...? At least that's what my experience has been. I click "Ignore" and don't ever see the warning again.
Cybird-p40

Post by Cybird-p40 »

Thanks. I did select ignore the last time we had an audit and now the issue is back again. This was why I got confused on it. I will hit ignore again and hopefully it will go away.
Thanks again
lorraine1950

Post by lorraine1950 »

My experience is that when you click "Ignore" ti doesn't show up again until an audit. the audit seems to trigger it's return, but "ignore" will do away with it until the next audit.
another thing is that when a record is sent to a new ward, or comes to your ward from another ward, the flag shows up again.
It wants someone to fix the problem.

Return to “Membership Help”