Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bmoser

Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report

Post by bmoser »

Once again we have a General Authority attending to preside at our Stake Conference which means we have a Confidential Tithing Report to complete for several officers of the Stake Presidency. Is this form on-line anywhere so it can be filled out electronically instead of manually and then saved to be updated next time?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bmoser wrote:Once again we have a General Authority attending to preside at our Stake Conference which means we have a Confidential Tithing Report to complete for several officers of the Stake Presidency. Is this form on-line anywhere so it can be filled out electronically instead of manually and then saved to be updated next time?
No. Your stake president should have received it with the paperwork that came from the Office of the Quorum of the Twelve relating to the conference.

I wonder if they have even thought about putting it online? Hmmm.
bmoser

Post by bmoser »

He did - and I started filling it in manually yet again and thats when I started looking to find an electronic version, first to make it look good and second, so it can just be updated each time.

It comes with the Presidency filled out so it starts off as a word doc(?) somewhere?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bmoser wrote:It comes with the Presidency filled out so it starts off as a word doc(?) somewhere?

The visiting general authority sends some forms and reports in advance, and brings some forms and reports with him to the conference. Since they work off of the membership and directory database, I suppose there must be a program there at CHQ that will start the document for them.
mamadsen

Post by mamadsen »

I scanned the report to a PDF document and used Adobe to create text fields to enter the information. It has worked pretty well. Let me know if you are interested.
davidarnett

Post by davidarnett »

mamadsen wrote:I scanned the report to a PDF document and used Adobe to create text fields to enter the information. It has worked pretty well. Let me know if you are interested.

I would like a copy of the pdf version of the report. I to have to fill it out.
jamesguy

Post by jamesguy »

Would you please also send me a copy. email: jimdguy@gmail.com
ffrsqpilot

Post by ffrsqpilot »

My typing (and handwriting) is sloppy at best. I called LUS and asked them if they had an electronic copy. They sent it to me via email (Microfsoft Word version) and that is what I have used. Just type in the information and give it to the visiting Authority. LUS should be able to supply a copy if you ask them.
bgreathouse

Post by bgreathouse »

davidarnett wrote:I would like a copy of the pdf version of the report. I to have to fill it out.

Will you send it to greathousebrett@gmail.com too? Thanks!
bambino2

Re: Stake Conference - Confidential Tithing Report

Post by bambino2 »

I am the District Clerk and was wondering if I can have a copy of the pdf document you have for the Confidential Tithing Report? Also, the form states (section 1.b. on the Confidential Tithing Report) that the District President should use the Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report to fill it out. Do the branch clerks have access to that information and should they just mail that directly to the District President? Is there a specific "Annual Tithing and Donation Status Report" that they send? Or do they send the District President the "Tithing Declaration Report and Tithing and Offerings Batch Summary Report which he then uses to fill out the form? Any help on how to do this correctly would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

justin.heaton011@gmail.com

Return to “Reports and Forms”