Bishop's food Order Forms

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
barkep-p40

Bishop's food Order Forms

Post by barkep-p40 »

Today when we had our financial audit we were marked for down for our bishop and our relief society president not taking off the pink copy of the form after making an order. The storehouse staff had told our Relief Society president not to remove the pink copy. Can anybody advise whats the church policy and where I can find it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

barkep wrote:Today when we had our financial audit we were marked for down for our bishop and our relief society president not taking off the pink copy of the form after making an order. The storehouse staff had told our Relief Society president not to remove the pink copy. Can anybody advise whats the church policy and where I can find it?
The form itself says what each copy is for. The three-part form is designed so that the bishop keeps one copy after he fills it out; the storehouse keeps one copy; and the storehouse returns the remaining copy to the ward so that the bishop (and auditor) can compare what was actually received with what was ordered.

The Ward/Branch Audit Instructions on step 20, and the form itself are the best sources of documentation that I know of.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”