Menu is Missing

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Menu is Missing

Post by jdlessley »

I just tried to access pages of the LDS.org - Clerk and Technology website but the menu is not there. Can anyone else confirm that it is not my browser or computer?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Confirmed. The menu on the left hand side is missing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jdlessley wrote:I just tried to access pages of the LDS.org - Clerk and Technology website but the menu is not there. Can anyone else confirm that it is not my browser or computer?
Yup. Same thing here using both IE8 and FF3.5
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

While staketech.lds.org still works, I can't find the same page by navigating "Serving in the church" from the main page.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

RussellHltn wrote:While staketech.lds.org still works, I can't find the same page by navigating "Serving in the church" from the main page.
Unless I misunderstood you, from LDS.org click on "serving in the church", "melchizedek priesthood", "new resource for....."
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Interesting. The menu is back.

Return to “Help with this forum”