"Find a Meetinghouse" Problem

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Mac-p40

"Find a Meetinghouse" Problem

Post by Mac-p40 »

I just tried to use "Find a Meetinghouse" on lds.org and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I used the zip code of the general area where I'm looking for a meeting house, and I got "Your search returned no results. Please try another search." The things is I know there's a meetinghouse in that area (there's actually a few), but I just don't know its exact address.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Does "Find a Meetinghouse" take you to maps.lds.org?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Mac wrote:I just tried to use "Find a Meetinghouse" on lds.org and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. I used the zip code of the general area where I'm looking for a meeting house, and I got "Your search returned no results. Please try another search." The things is I know there's a meetinghouse in that area (there's actually a few), but I just don't know its exact address.
It's important that the browser that you're using has the ability to execute scripts. As you didn't specify, and I must admit that I'm doing a little guesswork here, if you are using FireFox and have the NoScript addon installed, be sure that the addon has been given authority to run a script on lds.org

Aside from this, it's possible that you may have entered the zip code incorrectly. I did a test using several zip codes and everything worked perfectly.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Mac wrote:I used the zip code of the general area where I'm looking for a meeting house, and I got "Your search returned no results. Please try another search." The things is I know there's a meetinghouse in that area (there's actually a few), but I just don't know its exact address.
What zip code where you using? I've run into problems on other sites where some zip codes appear to be missing or misplaced in the database resulting in that kind of problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”