list of standard callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
roland johnson-p40

Post by roland johnson-p40 »

MLS has a list of standard ward/stake callings, but I see no way to print the list. Is the list available elsewhere?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
britrainer-p40

Post by britrainer-p40 »

The only way I :) found to do it is Print Screen. Hit Ctrl+PrtScn, then open a word doc and paste into it, at this point you can print a copy. ;) But you may want to print a Alpha copy of Position first, then a sorted set of Organization list by clicking on word "Organization" then Print Screen.

PS: to give you the most listings make the screen as large as you can!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

britrainer wrote:The only way I :) found to do it is Print Screen. Hit Ctrl+PrtScn, then open a word doc and paste into it, at this point you can print a copy. ;) But you may want to print a Alpha copy of Position first, then a sorted set of Organization list by clicking on word "Organization" then Print Screen.
Using the above method is quite tedious. There really is a much easier way, as described in the post RussellHltn linked to above. It is also documented in the wiki under Export list of standard positions.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”