MLS Temple Recommends On-line?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Danielpereyra-p40

MLS Temple Recommends On-line?

Post by Danielpereyra-p40 »

Hello everybody and sorry about my english. This is the most confiable forum i found talking about MLS questions and so. Apart from that i'm studing englis in Resistencia, Argentina, and i think that this could be a very nice experience for both things (MLS & english practicing)
This is my question: can i activate temple recommends (i'm 1st cons in stake presidency) using MLS on line? if i can install the software provided by the church in my personal computer?

Thanks for all, specially for your patience.

Daniel
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Danielpereyra wrote:This is my question: can i activate temple recommends (i'm 1st cons in stake presidency) using MLS on line?
MLS is not available on-line. However, if the same system is available in Argentina as in the US and Canada, you, as a member of the stake presidency, have access to the internet site http://apps.lds.org/tes for doing on-line temple recommend activations. You may want to check with your Area Administration Office for the procedures within your area.
Danielpereyra wrote:[Can I] install the software provided by the church in my personal computer?
MLS should only be installed on Church administrative computers when using real data. Many of us on these forums believe it is appropriate to install MLS with test data on other computers for training and technical support purposes only. For information about installing and using MLS with the test data see the LDSTech Wiki article MLS test data.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

I believe TES is available in Argentina too, because I use TES to administer our stake's temple recomends without problems. An I live in Brazil, of couse.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”