Reporting MLS Bugs

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
terrysackett

Reporting MLS Bugs

Post by terrysackett »

I downloaded the most recent version of MLS yesterday (13 Jun 2009), and used it today for the first time. I have noticed two problems so far (yes, I immediately rebooted the machine after the download, just like the big bold warnings always direct).

I remember seeing a link somewhere for reporting MLS bugs, but now I cannot find it. I can't remember if it was in MLS, a memo, or one of these Web sites.

Does anyone know what the URL or e-mail address is for doing this, please? Thanks. :confused:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

SR Ward Clerk wrote:I downloaded the most recent version of MLS yesterday (13 Jun 2009), and used it today for the first time. I have noticed two problems so far (yes, I immediately rebooted the machine after the download, just like the big bold warnings always direct).

I remember seeing a link somewhere for reporting MLS bugs, but now I cannot find it. I can't remember if it was in MLS, a memo, or one of these Web sites.

Does anyone know what the URL or e-mail address is for doing this, please? Thanks. :confused:
The MLS release notes always contain the information on how to report bugs:
If you have an isolated problem with MLS or you have a feature request, then you have three options to report them: e-mail, Internet, or phone call. When submitting bugs, make sure that you include enough detail so we can reproduce it.

E-mail: msrmail@ldsmail.net
Phone Call from Salt Lake City: 801-240-3500
Phone Call Toll Free: 800-453-3860 x23500
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

Thank you.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”