Thank you Techs

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MayaML

Thank you Techs

Post by MayaML »

I was in the first satelite conferance in Northern Europe... (btw Scandinavia does NOT include Finland, not originally anyway)
We loved the conferance. It was so great to have the Prophet talking to us. It was almost like he had been here! Many were very satisfied. Ofcourse we missed meeting friends from the chuirch, that we do not see so often who come from far away, but I think everyone will give full points of this kind of meeting to you.
Just an idea ... you could have also a camera filming the audience so we could waive to the profet and he could see us!:) See all the sleeping party members, maybe that would keep them wake too!
We had a car alarm on in a car all night... so every so and so min, it started howling, not so far away from us... needless to say that we did not get that much sleep. But we did keep wake pretty well. :D
Also nice with translation in the earphones. In our ward it was on 4 languages... but not mine... but then all finnish there would have listened it in English or Norwegean anyway. It was so nice to think that they were assenbling in Finland at the same time too.
It was a really nice experience, especially as we were out there in time to get seats in front. Thank you!:)
Maya from Norway
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Maya,

Thanks for your kind remarks. Your suggestion about pointing a camera onto the audience would be interesting. It probably would help to keep everyone awake :)

I would recommend that you use the "Feedback" link on LDS.org to provide your comments directly to those in areas of responsibility for your broadcast. I'm sure they would appreciate hearing from you.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
MayaML

Post by MayaML »

Ok done that :D

Return to “General Discussions”