Help with Safari

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
teressaftmer-p40

Help with Safari

Post by teressaftmer-p40 »

I've tried to log on to my stake and ward website using Safari, but it tells me that it's a secured site and won't let me in. Can anyone help me find another way to log on with or without Safari? Thanks!
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

What version of Safari are you using? I've never known that to happen with Safari and I have used a few different versions. I'm currently using version 3.2.3. There are a few minor issues using Safari but they are mostly related to the administrator side of LUWS.

Can you please share with us the exact message you are using? I'm assuming you are a registered user and are logging in using your user name & password.

Are you using Safari on a Mac or Windows computer? Any other details will be helpful in determining the problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you sure it's your browser? Some firewalls may block secured sites since it may interfere with their ability to monitor content.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

teressaftmer wrote:I've tried to log on to my stake and ward website using Safari, but it tells me that it's a secured site and won't let me in. Can anyone help me find another way to log on with or without Safari? Thanks!
Have you attempted to use a different browser, such as IE or FireFox? Did they work?
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”