Book of Mormon Stories (Spanish)

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Book of Mormon Stories (Spanish)

Post by lajackson »

I am looking for the audio files for Book of Mormon Stories in Spanish. There was a link last year, but I cannot navigate my way through the Church site with any of my usual skill and cunning, because not very much is intuitive.

Anyway, I can find the English audio files for Book of Mormon Stories. Where did the Spanish ones go? Not the entire scriptures. Just Book of Mormon Stories.

A phone call to the very helpful Distribution Center said they were online at the Church site. I would love to prove them correct.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lajackson wrote:I am looking for the audio files for Book of Mormon Stories in Spanish. There was a link last year, but I cannot navigate my way through the Church site with any of my usual skill and cunning, because not very much is intuitive.

Anyway, I can find the English audio files for Book of Mormon Stories. Where did the Spanish ones go? Not the entire scriptures. Just Book of Mormon Stories.

A phone call to the very helpful Distribution Center said they were online at the Church site. I would love to prove them correct.
You can purchase the audio cassettes through Distribution Services by searching for Item 52126002, but I can't find actual audio files online. I even tried going to the Spanish lds.org as well as the Argentina distribution center. No luck.
mprusse

Other Spanish audio?

Post by mprusse »

And where might I find other Spanish audio such as the Book of Mormon? Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

macsense wrote:And where might I find other Spanish audio such as the Book of Mormon? Thank you.
On lds.org, if you go to the Gospel Library, Media Formats, Audio, you will arrive at http://www.lds.org/mp3/newarchive/0,186 ... -1,00.html

Near the bottom is a section labeled "The Scriptures", where you will find Book of Mormon (Español), Doctrine and Covenants (Español), and Pearl of Great Price (Español)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Alan_Brown wrote:You can purchase the audio cassettes through Distribution Services
Thanks for looking. If you order the cassettes from Distribution Services, they go on back order, and when you call, they will tell you the back order will not be filled, and to go on line for the audio files.

They cannot give the online location, however.

There is a glitch here. [grin]
opee

Is this what you were looking for?

Post by opee »

Here is the link for the audio, etc.:

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?v ... D&locale=0

Go to LDS.org --> Gospel Library --> Support Materials --> Children --> Scripture Stories
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

opee wrote:Here is the link for the audio, etc.:

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?v ... D&locale=0

Go to LDS.org --> Gospel Library --> Support Materials --> Children --> Scripture Stories
That's the English version, which Larry already said he could find. He's looking for the Spanish version.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Alan_Brown wrote:That's the English version, which Larry already said he could find. He's looking for the Spanish version.
Correct. They were there last year. I should have downloaded them then. I wonder if they are still around at a hidden URL that no longer has a link to it?
opee

Post by opee »

Oops. Sorry. I knew something was wrong when it was so easy to find. I kind of missed the "Spanish" part... :) I searched through several sites last night and did not find any. I also could not find any "pattern" for a hidden URL.

Return to “Main Church Website”