MLS Stake

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mdantasf

MLS Stake

Post by mdantasf »

Hi,

I have the following situation ... at the MLS of Stake have a pole installed and configured and due to retirement of a building, we have another ward in the same building on piles.

I would like to know if the same MLS that is set in the computer stake, if you can only configure the unit to use and lay the tithes and offerings normally.

Or if not possible, if two plants with the MLS it is possible to do this.

Regards,
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mdantas wrote:I have the following situation ... at the MLS of Stake have a pole installed and configured and due to retirement of a building, we have another ward in the same building on piles.

I would like to know if the same MLS that is set in the computer stake, if you can only configure the unit to use and lay the tithes and offerings normally.

Or if not possible, if two plants with the MLS it is possible to do this.
I'm sorry, but I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding your English. Perhaps it would be good for you to explain your situation in Portuguese, and then someone else could translate it to English.

But let me give it a try. If I understand correctly, I think you're saying that MLS is installed on a stake computer, and you are asking if a ward could set up its MLS data on that same computer so that the ward can process tithing and other donations using that computer.

If that is the question, then the answer is yes. A single installation of MLS can have a stake and one or more wards using the same copy of MLS. When more than one unit is using the same copy of MLS, you simply select the appropriate unit on the login screen of MLS and then login normally.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Perfect Alan. That was my doubt it. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Alan_Brown wrote:If I understand correctly, I think you're saying that MLS is installed on a stake computer, and you are asking if a ward could set up its MLS data on that same computer so that the ward can process tithing and other donations using that computer.
Wow. That was amazing.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”