Multi-stake building scheduling

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
pwilson

Multi-stake building scheduling

Post by pwilson »

We have a situation where 3 wards meet in a stake center (stake A) where 2 of the wards are members of another stake (stake B).

Is there a way to grant rights to the members of the two wards (stake B) that are not part of the stake A that owns the building to the resources tab on the website for stake A.

It seems like it would be easier to just grant this sort of access instead of setting up dual resources on the websites that would have to exist within one of the wards in Stake B and then the same in stake B and try to keep them in sync.

I'm sure this topic has been visited previously in other similar build setups - any ideas?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pwilson wrote:We have a situation where 3 wards meet in a stake center (stake A) where 2 of the wards are members of another stake (stake B).

Is there a way to grant rights to the members of the two wards (stake B) that are not part of the stake A that owns the building to the resources tab on the website for stake A.

It seems like it would be easier to just grant this sort of access instead of setting up dual resources on the websites that would have to exist within one of the wards in Stake B and then the same in stake B and try to keep them in sync.

I'm sure this topic has been visited previously in other similar build setups - any ideas?

Thanks!
See this post for the information you seek (but the answer is unfortunately mostly "no").
pwilson

Post by pwilson »

Thanks, that is exactly the clarification I was looking for.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”