Duplicate CD's

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
johnsco-p40

Duplicate CD's

Post by johnsco-p40 »

Our Stake is sponsering a Prepardedness Fair. The Stake Relief Society president would like to offer a CD with information from all of the clinics in the form of documents and MS powerpoint files. She has asked me to compile the information on a CD then duplicate it to 200 additional CD so she can offer them the day of the fair.
Question: Does any know if the Church offers this kind of service or am I required to have it done by a vendor.

If anyone has additional ideas I am open to them

Thanks in Advance
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don’t know of any such Church service. You could do it at any computer that has a burner. It’s just going to take awhile. Maybe do it while watching TV.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffvand

Post by jeffvand »

johnsco wrote:Our Stake is sponsering a Prepardedness Fair. The Stake Relief Society president would like to offer a CD with information from all of the clinics in the form of documents and MS powerpoint files. She has asked me to compile the information on a CD then duplicate it to 200 additional CD so she can offer them the day of the fair.
Question: Does any know if the Church offers this kind of service or am I required to have it done by a vendor.

Thanks in Advance
There are devices around that will burn 10 CD's at a time. You just make a master and stick it in the burner. I work at a University and there are several around. If I was around I would do it for you. :) You might check around your stake to see if there are any other techie folks that might have access to a device like that. It would make life a lot easier for you!
johnsco-p40

Post by johnsco-p40 »

Thanks for the response.
I have a 2 slot burner myself and I am in the process of checking with BYUI. I just wondered about a service by the church.

Thanks
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

johnsco wrote:Our Stake is sponsering a Prepardedness Fair. The Stake Relief Society president would like to offer a CD with information from all of the clinics in the form of documents and MS powerpoint files. She has asked me to compile the information on a CD then duplicate it to 200 additional CD so she can offer them the day of the fair.

Thanks in Advance
I don't know where you're located but our stake (and me) use a local service that is in the business of duplication. The prices have been very good. I'm sure they would give you a quick turn-a-round and a good price as the fellow who owns the business is LDS.

http://www.realpagessites.com/cvcaudiovideo/

CVC Audio Video Supply Inc.
646 S. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: 714-871-1419
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Clerk Computers”