learning

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
thomasjking

learning

Post by thomasjking »

:) i am new here--i dont know all the "terms" for equipment--- so i hope you all will be kind
i have several callings in our branch here in athens tenn--i serve as the tech person
so several years ago we got a wirless system for our FHC and at the other end of the building at the br pres office we got a connect spot
the wireless in fhc works well we have not had big problems that the help desk people were able to walk me through
does anyone know what the connect spot at the bp office is for?---this is also the area for the clerks office------i have asked slc city and provo but no one seems to know the use
tom
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

At some point in the future, you will be allowed to connect the administrative computer to the Internet to do MLS transfers and other things. But if you've not received the official instructions, the time is not yet.
thomasjking

Post by thomasjking »

from tjking
thank you for your answer
when the wireless system was put into our unit we at the local level were not told about the setup
one day we came into church and there was a bunch of "stuff". it took a bunch of phone calls to slc and provo to figure out what we had. by the way slc and provo were the greatest. someone had a map of our unit at that end---- i did learn a lot.
had we been aware of the instalation we would have been more then happy to have been there
all has worked out
a big thanks to the people in slc and provo
tom

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”