Wow--Conference Audio Already on lds.org!

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
KathrynGZ

Wow--Conference Audio Already on lds.org!

Post by KathrynGZ »

After the amazing conference sessions yesterday, I woke up hungry for more. I went to the General Conference section of lds.org just in case something had been posted... and was thrilled to find the audio for this weekend's sessions already up! I re-listened to Elder Bednar's talk this morning :)

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting the audio so quickly! I'm going to send the link to a friend of mine who was sick yesterday and missed conference.

Kathryn
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Kathryn wrote:After the amazing conference sessions yesterday, I woke up hungry for more. I went to the General Conference section of ldg.org just in case something had been posted... and was thrilled to find the audio for this weekend's sessions already up! I re-listened to Elder Bednar's talk this morning :)

Indeed that is impressive. The audio for the Priesthood Session is not available, but the audio for the rest of the sessions is. The text is scheduled to be available by Thursday (9 Apr 2009).
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Alan_Brown wrote:Indeed that is impressive. The audio for the Priesthood Session is not yet available, but the audio for the rest of the sessions is. The text is scheduled to be available by Thursday (9 Apr 2009).
I thought this had already been brought up elsewhere, but if history continues there won't be any audio from the talks posted from the priesthood session. I was pleasantly surprised, though, that the music from the session was posted here.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

oregonmatt wrote:I thought this had already been brought up elsewhere, but if history continues there won't be any audio from the talks posted from the priesthood session.
Good point. I didn't mean to imply it would, so I have edited my post to remove the word "yet" which gave that implication. Thanks.

Return to “Main Church Website”