EZReader Question

BrotherNod-p40

EZReader Question

Post by BrotherNod-p40 »

I had EZReader installed on my iPAQ pocket pc, but my battery died and I lost the program. I looked on the Church website and found an install file to re-install it, but it won't install. I don't know what the problem is.

Also, is there a way to convert the EZReader book files to another format for a different reader?
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

BrotherNod wrote:I had EZReader installed on my iPAQ pocket pc, but my battery died and I lost the program. I looked on the Church website and found an install file to re-install it, but it won't install. I don't know what the problem is.

Also, is there a way to convert the EZReader book files to another format for a different reader?
If you specify how "won't install" is manifested (error message, no progress etc) and what version of Pcket PC the O/S is it would help towards finding out what the problem is.
BrotherNod-p40

Post by BrotherNod-p40 »

My operating system is Windows CE 3.0 on the Pocket PC, the same software version I had before when it was installed previously.

I sync with my pocket pc and click on install ezreader.
The install screen comes up and asks if you want to install the program.
It says it is accessing the pocket pc. The screen that asks if you want to install to the default directory never comes up, just everything I have installed on my pocket pc already.
It says it is finished, but the program isn't there.

Return to “Mobile Applications”