Provo Tech Talk Tomorrow Night

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
WelchTC

Provo Tech Talk Tomorrow Night

Post by WelchTC »

I want to remind everyone that tomorrow night (January 23, 2007) will be another Tech Talk. It will be held at the stake center located at 1021 South 500 West in Provo. Directions (going south on I-15):

Go past Provo to the University Ave. exit. Go north on University to about 920 South. Go west on 500 West. Go south to the stake center. It's one of 3 Church buildings very close together and is close to the Provo Towne Centre.

We hope to see you there!

Tom
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

Tom - Dress code?
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

There is no posted dress code. The last tech talk had a mix of everything. However, I recommend business casual.

Tom
phillipr-p40

Thanks for the Provo Tech Talk

Post by phillipr-p40 »

Thanks to the presenters and everyone in the background for the Provo Tech Talk.

My only complaint: I wish I could have attended all 8 sessions. It was hard to pick just 3.

Let us know when you're coming again so we can hit some more talks. BYU campus would be a good venue.
chriswoodut-p40

Hopefully done again in the future

Post by chriswoodut-p40 »

I had a business trip and was not able to attend the one in Provo. It would have been fun to see how the church tackles IT projects and what technologies are used.

Hopefully it was successful and is planned again!

Return to “General Discussions”