Various sections don't include Family History

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
HaleDN
Church Employee
Church Employee

Various sections don't include Family History

Post by HaleDN »

It was great to have representation from the Family History development organization at the Tech talk, but it appears that this site isn't completely inclusive in this regard... The "People" section at the top is most obvious. Are there plans to amend this, or is this meant to represent ICS for the most part?
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

We are working to fix this. We would like the site to be a combined Church technology site.

Tom
dlongmore

Post by dlongmore »

I will add my vote to "haledn"'s I would like to know more about all that is happening with respect to the Family History Technology efforts as well.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

dlongmore wrote:I will add my vote to "haledn"'s I would like to know more about all that is happening with respect to the Family History Technology efforts as well.
The Family Search / Genealogy / PAF forum is moderated by Family Search people. Specifically, check out this post.

Tom
dlongmore

Post by dlongmore »

Good suggestion. Well at least since I was the one that started it. I really only had one breif response from somone in the Family History department (Gordon). I am still hoping to see more as time goes on. Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity to interact. Keep it up.

Return to “Help with this forum”