membership clerk link

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dbutler1

membership clerk link

Post by dbutler1 »

Hello!
I'm membership clerk in my ward and cannot access the Move Records In link. With the lcr system, it seemed easier but things have changed. [Personal information removed]

Thank you!
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
garystroble

Re: membership clerk link

Post by garystroble »

dbutler1 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:21 pm Hello!
I'm membership clerk in my ward and cannot access the Move Records In link. With the lcr system, it seemed easier but things have changed. [Personal information removed]

Thank you!
In LCR, click on the 3 bars upper left, then slide down to and click on reports, next slide quite a ways down to members moved in, click on it.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: membership clerk link

Post by jdlessley »

dbutler1 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:21 pm I'm membership clerk in my ward and cannot access the Move Records In link. With the lcr system, it seemed easier but things have changed.
The menus in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) have changed, but the link to move records into your unit is still under the 'Membership' menu list. The 'Move Records In' link is the sixth item down in the 'Manage Records' section, in the left column.

If locating the 'Move Records In' link is not the issue, then please provide further information about what issue you are experiencing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Membership Help”