Elders Quorum Lessons missing from Home Page

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
BrianEdwards

Re: Elders Quorum Lessons missing from Home Page

Post by BrianEdwards »

While it's a bit interesting that there aren't other Forum posts describing similar large-scale issues, it does seem you've got a number of local users who all cannot get this to work as advertised.

Two more questions (just trying to get more details in case that prompts another forum member with a good idea):
1) For those members who cannot get this to work, did it ever work for them, or was this the first time they had tried looking for the EQ lesson tile and could not find it?
2) Do you know if those members are also missing other tiles, such as the sacrament meeting hymns that appear an hour prior to sacrament meeting? Or does it seem to be specific to the EQ Lessons?
michaelfish

Post by michaelfish »

One of the members of my quorum texted me this morning and informed me that the Elders Quorum issue has magically fixed itself.
IamCOppertop

Post by IamCOppertop »

For anyone else trying to figure this out, if none of the suggestions from the first page work:
Have the person delete the app and re-download it!!! This worked with one of the guys from my Elders Quorum when we were trying to figure stuff out.
groverd

Post by groverd »

I was having the same issue as the original poster. I did as the last person suggested and uninstalled Gospel Library and then re-installed and now everything is working as expected. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”