ministering assignment

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cakpm4

ministering assignment

Post by cakpm4 »

Help, I don't know how to navigate this website. I don't know how to assign companionships and ministering assignments. the LDS tools website isn't helpful. I am getting pressure from sisters, to get this done. Where do I look for this information. when i send out the companionship, members email me telling me there are not sisters to minister too.
I wish LDS had more helpful resources. i am a convert, i dont know how to navigate this website very well.
ckey
i can be emailed at [removed] if anyone has an answer.
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information as this forum is public.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: ministering assignment

Post by jdlessley »

Speak to your ward clerk and your stake Relief Society presidency. They are the ones who should be training you.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note that if you were sustained just this past Sunday, you may not have access just yet. It takes about 24 hours after your calling is input into the system by the ward clerk for you to get all the electronic keys to your calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Another thought would be to talk with whoever extended the calling to you. The General Handbook states that part of extending a calling, includes "telling the member who will provide training and support for the calling". Unfortunately, there are times when leaders extend callings and never get around to ensuring the newly-called members understand where to go for training and support. I once extended a calling and the member asked me exactly that, and I realized I had no clue what to tell them. I quickly got that information to them that same day... ;)

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”