Activity Plan Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
BenJoeM-p40

Activity Plan Form

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Our Stake requires activity plan forms to be filled out on every activity. We have had a struggle getting leaders to fill them out. However, I finally found a solution.

EDIT: Please see the following post later in the thread for the PDF file attached to the post:

PDF File Here

It is a PDF form that you can fill out on your computer and print. I have put this on our ward website and usage has tripled since.

Enjoy, edit, customize, thanks!

BenJoe
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parenta ... elease.pdf
opee

Post by opee »

jbh001 wrote:That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parenta ... elease.pdf

The difference is that on BenJoe's you can type in the data instead of handwriting...
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

Attached to this post is the PDF file. We will be removing the other one from the Wiki.
Attachments
Activity_Plan.pdf
(270.65 KiB) Downloaded 1760 times
BenJoeM-p40

Wiki Oops

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Thanks guys, I misunderstood the wiki purpose.

Thanks everyone.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.
BenJoeM-p40

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Thanks,

I am working on that now. I couldn't find the electronic version so I scanned this one in.

Thanks.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

Alan_Brown wrote:This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.
And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

dkjorgi wrote:And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
I have used a PDF that allowed saving using the Free Adobe Reader, it saved the field information in a separate file, I don't know the specifics on how it was set up
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

dkjorgi wrote:Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot change the functionality of the form created by the originator. The form must be created using Adobe Acrobat Professional version 8 and later or the Enterprise software Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions and the feature for saving data must be activated by the person creating the form.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”