Magazine subscriptions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Biggles

Re: Magazine subscriptions

Post by Biggles »

Well today for the first time I was able to set up a subscription for a member! The service wasn’t functioning for me yesterday. A result at last!
WittKW

Post by WittKW »

Liahona Magazine subscription only.

[name and address removed]

Perry and Brigham have the same Sip code, but it is PERRY.

Karen [last name & phone number removed]
Last edited by jdlessley on Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name, address, & phone number removed. The forum is public.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

WittKW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:26 pm Liahona Magazine subscription only.
The forum does not get involved with processing magazine subscriptions. The forum is user-to-user discussion and collaborative self help.
You can process your magazine subscription at the Magazine Subscriptions page found the the Church webpage Resources menu.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Or, speak with your ward clerk - he can set it up for you if you are unable to do it yourself.
gkdyer

Post by gkdyer »

JRobertson12 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 am I heard there was an announcement about recent converts receiving free magazine subscriptions.

Does that come out of the ward budget? What is the process for ordering / reimbursing those? (I'm a new clerk)
Most of this section is now obsolete.

I think my area in Michigan was the last "rollout" in April of 2024. All magazines are now free to members and even non-members. The Ward Clerk has access to LCR / Members / REPORTS / Magazine Subscriptions and can see and change the status for all ward members. Non-members I believe may have to create their own account. There is a place I read about how to do it, but I don't exactly recall where that is. The member can also change their magazine status I believe in TOOLs App or login to ChurchofJesusChrist.org.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”