Helpful Documents

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
Bethuel-p40

Helpful Documents

Post by Bethuel-p40 »

Clerks,

I am a fairly new Stake Clerk (1 year) and have a new Stake Presidency that I am training (2 weeks). Are there any checklists or helpful documents you could post that a new Stake Presidency might find useful?

Also, does anyone have a document/checklist for new ward clerks to aid in training them?

:confused:
Thanks!
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Bethuel wrote:Clerks,

I am a fairly new Stake Clerk (1 year) and have a new Stake Presidency that I am training (2 weeks). Are there any checklists or helpful documents you could post that a new Stake Presidency might find useful?

Also, does anyone have a document/checklist for new ward clerks to aid in training them?

:confused:
Thanks!
I'd suggest for the clerks, that you look at THIS site.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A couple of training items that apply to the SP can be found Here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

RussellHltn wrote:A couple of training items that apply to the SP can be found Here.
And to make that even easier, just last month another one of our forum moderators, Alan, put together a very nice Excel matrix of the available training materials from this site and who they might apply to. That post can be found HERE. You might even want to turn it into a checklist to keep track of who has completed which training topics, but I leave that in your capable hands. ;)
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mikerowaved wrote:And to make that even easier, just last month another one of our forum moderators, Alan, put together a very nice Excel matrix of the available training materials from this site and who they might apply to. That post can be found HERE. You might even want to turn it into a checklist to keep track of who has completed which training topics, but I leave that in your capable hands. ;)

The matrix you referenced is already designed as a checklist for tracking who has completed which topics. Besides the master matrix, there are specific ward and stake worksheets for just that purpose.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”