online forms

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdsage

online forms

Post by jdsage »

Anybody know of a quick link for downloading commonly used forms? Our Stake has copies of copies of copies of originals designed long ago, for personnel requests ("to be called"), financial reimbursement, and building use. Every Stake has these needs; it would seem logical to have a standardized example posted for quick download and revision to fit local needs, but I haven't found anything on lds.org. I'm planning to redesign some of them manually, but I'm sure that effort is reduplicated endlessly unless there's some central URL with a useful template.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JDSage wrote:Anybody know of a quick link for downloading commonly used forms? Our Stake has copies of copies of copies of originals designed long ago, for personnel requests ("to be called"), financial reimbursement, and building use. Every Stake has these needs; it would seem logical to have a standardized example posted for quick download and revision to fit local needs, but I haven't found anything on lds.org. I'm planning to redesign some of them manually, but I'm sure that effort is reduplicated endlessly unless there's some central URL with a useful template.
There is nothing on lds.org in this area. I'm guessing the Church doesn't think the forms would be standard enough. In these areas, one size generally doesn't fit all.

However, some of what you may be looking for is on the LDSClerks wiki:
  • Reimbursement Forms
  • Callings
  • Building Use -- I'm not sure what you are looking for here. Many wards and stakes use the Resource scheduling capabilities of the local unit web sites.
If you do end up creating any new forms, please consider posting them on the LDSClerks wiki or here so that others can benefit.

Return to “Reports and Forms”