Stake and Ward Web site Access

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
stobrien-p40

Stake and Ward Web site Access

Post by stobrien-p40 »

I am a church employee working for the FM group. Is there any way We can get access to the Stakes and ward web sites. I have heard this is possilbe, but know one can tell me exacly how to ask each stake to set it up.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

stobrien wrote:I am a church employee working for the FM group. Is there any way We can get access to the Stakes and ward web sites. I have heard this is possible, but know one can tell me exactly how to ask each stake to set it up.
Unfortunately, it is not possible at this point. There is a mechanism for a stake to add a non-resident member to have access to its web site, but currently a person can be a non-resident member of only one stake. In your position, you obviously would like access to many stakes, but you would be limited to your home stake and just one other, which wouldn't really accomplish what you need.

See this thread for more details (and sympathetic posts from people in CES and Bishop's Storehouse assignments who have similar needs): Adding non-resident members
stobrien-p40

Post by stobrien-p40 »

Is this something that they may look at in the future?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Hopefully it will be considered as part of LUWS ver 2.0.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

stobrien wrote:Is this something that they may look at in the future?
If you look at this post, you'll see that it is indeed being worked on (albeit as a low-priority enhancement).

Return to “General Discussions”