PDF of Family Resources Catalog

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
tdamcbigity-p40

PDF of Family Resources Catalog

Post by tdamcbigity-p40 »

If a PDF of the Family Resources Church Catalog does not exist, could that be considered?

I figure it would save printing costs (to feature it as a download as well) and if it was featured on the main page of ldscatalog.com one could easily browse through the inventory of Distribution Services with pictures by topic rather than the linked text approach on the sidebar.

Maybe it would just be easier to search on site but... Just a simple thought on making ordering online more accessible for members.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

The format and availability of the content is often is controlled by license agreements.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tdamcbigity wrote:If a PDF of the Family Resources Church Catalog does not exist, could that be considered?

I figure it would save printing costs (to feature it as a download as well) and if it was featured on the main page of ldscatalog.com one could easily browse through the inventory of Distribution Services with pictures by topic rather than the linked text approach on the sidebar.

Maybe it would just be easier to search on site but... Just a simple thought on making ordering online more accessible for members.

In case others are not aware of this item, we're talking about Family Resources, 2009 Edition. I don't see anywhere that it is available in PDF form, but it would be helpful.

I doubt that the right people for this request are monitoring this forum, so you might want to use the Feedback or Contact Us areas of ldscatalog.com to make your request.
cottrells

Post by cottrells »

The 2007 edition was available as a PDF.
A year ago I emailed LDSCatalog@ldschurch.org asking about the PDF for the 2008 edition.
The reply back was
Thank you for your e-mail.
We are sorry, but there are not currently any plans to offer the catalog as a download on the website. However, you can reply with your complete address and we will have a catalog mailed out to you.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”