first chance....

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Madona-p40

first chance....

Post by Madona-p40 »

this is my first post in your cool website .. i thought about writing this caz i wanna thank god and you to be in touch by this nice website with alot of great subjects and members......:)

im college student and relegions researcher but i wanna be in touch with educated ,understanding ,seriouse people ......
in addition i wanna know more about missionaries activities and ways of support or joining with them......
thank you all....:)

madona_future@hotmail.com
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Madona wrote:this is my first post in your cool website .. i thought about writing this caz i wanna thank god and you to be in touch with you by this nice website with alot of great subjects and members......:)

im college syudent and relegions researcher but i wanna be in touch with educated ,understanding ,seriouse people ......
in addition i wanna know more about missionaries activities and ways of support or joining with them......
thank you all....:)

madona_future@hotmail.com

Madona,
As you state that you are interested in learning more about the missionaries and perhaps the Church in general, I would refer you to a different web site that will provide much of what you are seeking.

http://mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/

The above site is hosted by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This forum is more for the purpose of technical discussions. Hopefully this reference will help you.

Thanks for your interest.

:)

Return to “General Discussions”