Financial Statements

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kmalone-p40

Financial Statements

Post by kmalone-p40 »

I would love to start a thread starting from the top of a ward financial statement and discussing how it flows.

I am not sure it would be appropriate to do or not here.

I for one would love the opportunity to break one down to understand them better.

What say ye moderators?

It could be a sticky....

Pretty please....
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This sounds like a good one for LDSClerks.com.

I was just there to see if something was already there but alas, the site had crashed. Does anyone know who to contact for this?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:This sounds like a good one for LDSClerks.com.

I was just there to see if something was already there but alas, the site had crashed. Does anyone know who to contact for this?
You're right that this is a perfect topic for a wiki. This forum is not the best place for it.

I have actually written the article kmalone requested, but am unable to post it to the LDSClerks wiki. I reported the problem with the wiki site to the site owner two days ago, but have not received any reply. As soon as the site is back up I will add the article and post a link to the article in this thread.

However, in the meantime, I will attach my article to this post.
Attachments
CUFS Description.doc
(39 KiB) Downloaded 581 times
opee

Post by opee »

Alan_Brown wrote:You're right that this is a perfect topic for a wiki. This forum is not the best place for it.

However, in the meantime, I will attach my article to this post.

Is there an article on the Stake Financial Summary Document?
kmalone-p40

LDSClerk

Post by kmalone-p40 »

It looks like LDSclerk may be dying. I get the dreaded domain is up for registration. so the Owner may no longer be interested in it.

How critical is this site to our community. I for one have never visited it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kmalone wrote:It looks like LDSclerk may be dying. I get the dreaded domain is up for registration. so the Owner may no longer be interested in it.
Huh? It seems to work fine for me. http://www.ldsclerks.org or http://www.ldsclerks.com.

And the site is back up. It was down with a SQL error.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kmalone-p40

Ooopssss

Post by kmalone-p40 »

Well I followed the quote and typed .com, no big deal at least we are all on the same page.
jdlessley wrote:This sounds like a good one for LDSClerks.com.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Alan_Brown wrote:As soon as the site is back up I will add the article and post a link to the article in this thread.

The article is now posted on the LDSClerks wiki at http://www.ldsclerks.org/index.php?titl ... _Statement. Feel free to review, extend, or correct it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Stake Financial Summary article

Post by aebrown »

opee wrote:Is there an article on the Stake Financial Summary Document?
There is now. See the Stake/District Financial Summary article on the LDSClerks Wiki.
johnshaw

Voided Fast Offering Check

Post by johnshaw »

Alan,

Can you add a statement for a fast offering check that is voided. I recently had this situation and when doing the CUFS that showed a difference between how a FO voided check is a bit different. I had to go into transfers and mark the FO check voided as cleared. I don't have to do that with other checks, only FO. CHQ said it's not common, but that was the answer.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”