Can't Find a Report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jeromer7

Can't Find a Report

Post by jeromer7 »

I had a ward clerk ask where to find the "Tithing and Offerings Batch Summary Report" that I told all the clerks was supposed to be printed and sent to the stake. I brought up the 108 ward so I could find it and give him the reference, but I've looked at every printout I can find from the Tithing Settlement tab (and elsewhere under Finances) and can't find that report. Since the stake got a letter a month or so ago saying we should expect this report along with the Tithing Declaration Report, I am sure it must be there somewhere. Can someone please point out the location?

JLR
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Tricky. Finance > View/Update Donations. Set Date Range to "Previous Year". Print

Note that you may not have a "Previous Year" if there is no data in the prior year.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeromer7

Thanks!

Post by jeromer7 »

Thank you. I'll pass this on to the ward clerk.
JLR

Return to “Local Unit Finance”