Bookmark Problems

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
NadiaMerrill

Re: Bookmark Problems

Post by NadiaMerrill »

sbradshaw wrote:
NadiaMerrill wrote:I have an odd bookmark problem. All of my bookmarks work properly except ones to the Topical Guide. I've tried updating the bookmark and also deleting and creating a new one. Neither option worked. All of my other bookmarks are working just fine.
Are you using Gospel Library for Android, iOS, or Windows, or the website?
Android on a Samsung Tab S5E
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

NadiaMerrill wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:
NadiaMerrill wrote:I have an odd bookmark problem. All of my bookmarks work properly except ones to the Topical Guide. I've tried updating the bookmark and also deleting and creating a new one. Neither option worked. All of my other bookmarks are working just fine.
Are you using Gospel Library for Android, iOS, or Windows, or the website?
Android on a Samsung Tab S5E
There's an issue in Android Gospel Library with bookmarks on certain content, caused by a content update last week. The issue will be fixed in Gospel Library 5.7.2, which is scheduled to be released on the Google Play Store later today, if all goes well.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
ChapmanCA

Post by ChapmanCA »

I can no longer save new bookmarks or highlighted text anymore. How do I resolve this issue?
conniestauffer

Post by conniestauffer »

I'm having this same issue. When I try to bookmark, it says I will have a richer experience if I log in and that my notation was not saved. I AM logged in. So I log in again. Same answer. My bookmarks are not being saved. However, my comments seem to be saved. I'm trying hard to use electronic study this year. Please advise. I don't know how I would receive an answer. my email is [email removed - This is a public forum with private information viewable by everyone worldwide.]
Last edited by jdlessley on Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed private information
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

conniestauffer wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:17 amPlease advise.
As a test, try using incognito or private mode in your browser. If things start working, then you're experiencing the cookie buildup problem that church webpages have. You'll need to clear out all the cookies associated with church websites. That has fixed a number of strange problems with different web pages.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”