Repeating Calendar Events

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
johnpoulson

Repeating Calendar Events

Post by johnpoulson »

I am sure that the LUWS developers have had numerous requests for a more robust feature set in the "Repeating" of calendar events. Providing for "Exceptions" or asking if a single event (out of a series) or the entire series of repeating events is to be deleted if you attempt to delets a repeating event.

Please add one more vote for such features.
apsmith

ditto

Post by apsmith »

Here's a second vote. What a pain entering repeating events that have occasional exceptions (like our stake presidency meetings)!
margiestroble

I agree :)

Post by margiestroble »

It would be terrific if we could enter specific info for whatever activity or meeting, but still be able to use the repeating event feature. Here's your 3rd vote!
bhofmann

Post by bhofmann »

I agree. That is the biggest headache when maintaining the ward calendar. Count my vote too.
seangates

Post by seangates »

I'm in favor of this as well.
elderlarryhawkes-p40

Recurring Day of the Month option needed/request

Post by elderlarryhawkes-p40 »

This is somewhat of an old thread, but recurring even options are still lacking for LUWS calendars. An option to make a recurring event that lands on the same day of the month would be very helpful. For example the person that puts the ward news letter together would like information submitted by the 25th of each month. A way to create a recurring event for the 25th of each month or any other day would be helpful.

I will also concur for the need to have an exception option as described in the previous posts in this thread.;)
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

elderlarryhawkes wrote:This is somewhat of an old thread, but recurring even options are still lacking for LUWS calendars. An option to make a recurring event that lands on the same day of the month would be very helpful. For example the person that puts the ward news letter together would like information submitted by the 25th of each month. A way to create a recurring event for the 25th of each month or any other day would be helpful.

I will also concur for the need to have an exception option as described in the previous posts in this thread.;)
This is being addressed in the next rev of the LUWS calendaring.

Tom
tlrogers

Post by tlrogers »

tomw wrote:This is being addressed in the next rev of the LUWS calendaring.

Tom
Tom,

Is there a place to go and capture the list of enhancements that are being addressed in the next release for stake and ward, calendaring and resource sceduling?
AileneRHerrick

Ooh! Yes please!

Post by AileneRHerrick »

tlrogers wrote:Tom,

Is there a place to go and capture the list of enhancements that are being addressed in the next release for stake and ward, calendaring and resource sceduling?

Ooh! That would be fun to look at! *drool* ;)
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

tlrogers wrote:Tom,

Yes, actually very soon there will be a wiki page. I'll post here once that wiki page is complete.

Tom

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”