Exporting from LDSMail.net

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
SACTM_S&I-p40

Exporting from LDSMail.net

Post by SACTM_S&I-p40 »

I have been using the Novell version of LDSMail. I would like to migrate to OutLook Express for more functionality and ease of use. How can I export my contacts and mail box contents?
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

I know that MyLDSMail, used by full time missionaries don't have support for e-mail export (it include Outlook Express). But I can't, know if LDSMail (from stake presidents and FHCs, etc.) can export e-mails...
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

SACTM_S&I wrote:I have been using the Novell version of LDSMail. I would like to migrate to OutLook Express for more functionality and ease of use. How can I export my contacts and mail box contents?
Unfortunately you can not export your contacts and mail box contacts in LDSMail. The Church has configured the Novell NetMail such that these features are not available.

You can forward your LDSMail messages to another e-mail address outside LDSMail, such as your personal address. You can then send them back to your LDSMail account once you have set up your e-mail client, Outlook Express. The only way I know to transfer your contacts is to copy them one by one.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”