Info for 2008 Xmas Broadcast?

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
cboling

Info for 2008 Xmas Broadcast?

Post by cboling »

I lost the packet for the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional that was broadcast last night. The last few have been posted in the "Letters" section of this site, but alas, nothing since October conference.

Could someone give me the "Item Number" of the broadcast so I can appropriately mark my media?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cboling wrote:I lost the packet for the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional that was broadcast last night. The last few have been posted in the "Letters" section of this site, but alas, nothing since October conference.

Could someone give me the "Item Number" of the broadcast so I can appropriately mark my media?

Thanks!

I believe the number you are looking for is 04536. The broadcast instructions say:
Video reproduction of this broadcast is authorized for Church use only. Please make a copy for each meetinghouse library. Put the following copyright notice on the label of each video recording:

First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 7, 2008
© 2008 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc.
All rights reserved. 04536
cboling

Post by cboling »

Fantastic! Thanks.
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

You can try to request from your stake president to access http://apps.lds.org/letters (stake presidents have access only) and print another copy of the letter to you.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”