fast offerings stake

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
farwest

fast offerings stake

Post by farwest »

I'm just learniing about the reconciling process and I appreciate this site. I was wondering about the FO column as it shows FO recIeved and FO payed out thru the wards. But there is also another amount which is a postive value. Where does this come from?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

farwest wrote:I'm just learning about the reconciling process and I appreciate this site. I was wondering about the FO column as it shows FO recieved and FO payed out thru the wards. But there is also another amount which is a positive value. Where does this come from?
Could you please clarify your question a bit?
  • Are you talking about the Stake CUFS or the Stake Financial Summary?
  • You say there is another positive amount somewhere. In what section is this? What is the label just to the left of that amount?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

I can only guess that what you are looking at might be the difference between FO donations and expenses. This means your stake will either be receiving funds from Salt Lake to cover your needs, or sending excess funds to them, depending on whether this is a positive or negative figure.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
farwest

answer

Post by farwest »

Talked with church hq and found out there is a problem with the qtr. statement that they are trying to fix. After speaking with them everything makes sense now. Thanks for your input.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”